From top to bottom, they follow Croatian chronology, starting with clay carvings from the prehistoric Vučedol culture. The next are linen patterns and waves representing Croatian sea and rivers. There is traditional Croatian tattoo symbol, then the Croatian interlace (pleter), Glagolitic script, and the pattern of the woven folk belt (tkanica). The last square represents the Croatian cross stitch morphing into the Croatian checkerboard (šahovnica) - the most widely known Croatian symbol.
You will love this soft and lightweight T-shirt, which has the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
The shirt appears to be nice material and well made. At least it wasn’t made in china. This is a gift so will see.
The design is very cool, the colors are vivid and the quality is the best! Love them and will be buying more!
Both T shirts are very nice.
I bought one as a gift and haven't given it yet.
The other one is mine and I love it.
One thing I would like is that you convert the price in A$not Us.