From top to bottom, they follow Croatian chronology, starting with clay carvings from the prehistoric Vučedol culture. The next are linen patterns and waves representing Croatian sea and rivers. There is traditional Croatian tattoo symbol, then the Croatian interlace (pleter), Glagolitic script, and the pattern of the woven folk belt (tkanica). The last square represents the Croatian cross stitch morphing into the Croatian checkerboard (šahovnica) - the most widely known Croatian symbol.
You will love this soft and lightweight T-shirt, which has the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
I love my tshirt, the red is a great colour and the design is beautiful. My non Croatian friends love it and the explanation of the design of the motifs. The tshirt itself is a great quality tshirt.