From top to bottom, they follow Croatian chronology, starting with clay carvings from the prehistoric Vučedol culture. The next are linen patterns and waves representing Croatian sea and rivers. There is traditional Croatian tattoo symbol, then the Croatian interlace (pleter), Glagolitic script, and the pattern of the woven folk belt (tkanica). The last square represents the Croatian cross stitch morphing into the Croatian checkerboard (šahovnica) - the most widely known Croatian symbol.
You will love this soft and lightweight T-shirt, which has the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
When I saw these T-shirts I knew I wanted to get a few for my Croatian family, but we live in the USA and I thought shipping would cost too much. So I decided to send ones to my cousins in Ston. When I sent Andrea a message that they loved them, she let me know the shipping would be just regular USA prices as they are manufactured in several places! So I hopped right on it and got one for my husband, son and of course ME! They are great! First quality fabric and beautiful designs. We are really impressed and proud to show them off to the "other side of the family haha. They make the perfect gift if you are going to visit relatives, or as a thank you gift if you visited and met some. great cCroatians on your last trip. A 10 out of 10! Thanks Andrea and Nikki!